InfoSec Services ( Information Security )
We offer Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing ( VAPT ) for your digital assets-applications, network, cloud.
Securing your critical Apps or network from unwarranted security breaches is paramount for any organizations globally.
Hackers are adapting and uncovering innovating ways to sabotage your mission critical Applications or infiltrate your network.
Per latest industry revelations & trend, almost 30000 websites / web Applications are hacked every day. Cyberattack/hacking may result in sensitive business data loss, reputation loss, revenue loss.
It has become a necessity to secure your digital footprint from security pitfalls.
VAPT (vulnerability assessment and penetration testing) deciphers your organizations digital assets and detects any security weakness. Basis on the output, the organization can design & delineate rigorous security and Risk remediation plan.
Our InfoSec Services
Fidel Softech uses a combination of the ISECOM’s Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) and the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) for conducting Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Test of the network and web-based applications.
The functional OSSTMM aspect
- Information Gathering and assets Review
- Application – Network Surveying and Enumeration
- Systems Services Verification, system / Port Scanning
- Application / network Testing
- Vulnerability Research and Verification
- Application/ network spidering
- Authentication testing
- Vulnerability Detection and Impact Analysis on Application/ Network Devices
- Decipher the information – Evaluate the existing information security posture of information assets
- Issue reporting – Suggest appropriate techniques to eliminate external threats
- Issue Remediation-Fidel can provide issue remediation and assist to identify any additional risk management controls
Fidel team uses a number of industry standard tools to gather information, assess vulnerabilities, enumerate, and test application/networks. A subset of our tool set is listed below (this is just a sample set of tools.) In addition to the list, our experts perform rigorous manual testing.
- Burp Suite
- The OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP)
- TNS Listener tool
- SSL Digger
- CSRF Tester
Fidel provide a detailed report after completion of the assessment. A VA Report will highlight the weaknesses in the system that affects the availability, reliability, and integrity of information assets. It will also provide the solutions for covering each identified risk
- Details all the vulnerabilities found in the application/ network
- Detailed Vulnerabilities
- Risk Interpretation
- Fingerprinting Results
- Port Scan Results
- Graphical Summary
- Test Plan
- Mitigation Tracker
Connect for your InfoSec Requirements
Why live with the challenges of an inefficient and incompetent service? Get InfoSec, VAPT Services from a global partner like Fidel and develop a robust, and modern software product for your business. Connect with us at +91-20-49007800 or write to us at email@example.com. Or fill the form and get in touch and we will respond your requirement quickly.