IDS 2021 – Role of CX in Boosting Digital Economy to $1 Trillion
On 19th January 2021, India Digital Summit 2021 arranged a discussion on the Role of CX in Boosting Digital Economy to $1 Trillion.
The panelist for this session was Mr. Sunil Kulkarni, CEO, Fidel Softech & LinguaSol, Kaveri Misra, Principal, Digital Strategy Group, APAC, Adobe, Radhika Binani, Chief Product Officer, Paisabazaar
Amit Tiwari, Vice President, Marketing, Havells India Ltd
Anand Bhatia, Chief Marketing Officer, Fino Payments Bank Ltd
Shankar Iyer, Head – Customer Success, Infobip India.
The discussion started with, The pandemic affecting the business around the world in the same way or another. It brings us new challenges as well as a new opportunity also.
The significant points discussed in this session are:
- The financial and banking sectors should consider the digitization process for loans and insurance more effortless.
- Digitization is here to stay.
- Localization is one of the important keys to tap remotely located customers.
- The changes in the business model are prominently more remote-friendly.
- Need for translation of websites, vernacular UI for net banking is very much felt in such unique lockdown circumstances
- The localization in the digital formation and multilingual digital marketing is more consumer-friendly.
- Traditional communication is changing or shifting more towards digital communication tools.
- Directly communicating with customers through digital communication in their own local languages.
All the panelists discussed the importance of Digital Economy and Digital transformation and answered all the questions asked by the viewers.
Feel free to contact us for any of your language-related queries, we are happy to help you.
Ref. No – FB09221016