WordPress Website Localization to Japanese – Case study
About the client
The client is the Leading SaaS company.
- The client needed to localize WordPress Website to the Japanese language using their WPML plugin.
- Matching content and style with their English website.
- To expand business in the Japan market, the client wanted to Translate their website content into the Japanese language.
- The client wanted to add translated text with proper style in their WPML plugin.
- Required to follow language rules and regulations to maintain the style of the website.
- A team of Japanese linguists was assembled by Fidel for this project. They translated and reviewed all the content on the client`s website and sent it as HTML and Excel documents.
- Having the HTML format file helped to understand the website’s content style ( Bold, Italic, Underline, etc.)
We analyzed the WPML plugin.
- Created SEO-compliant translated website.
- Maintained all tags on the website.
- Added translated content to the WPML plugin, following the client site’s content and style.
- It helped the client to enter a new market and establish its brand successfully.
- This helped them create a broader user base and enhance business volume.
- It helped the client to expand into the Japanese market.