About Fidel Softech
Our company, Fidel Softech Limited is a LangTech Consulting firm offering technology services with local language UI/UX. The services offered by our Company includes IT services including Software development, Infrastructure & Cloud support, Localization including translation, interpretation, software localization & multilingual data creation and Consulting & Staffing services including training.
We are a LangTech Consulting firm helping our clients with either Technology-Languages- People. We help our customers to deliver their solutions /products /services to the end users in their local languages by leveraging technology, localization solutions and Consulting. Our Company offers Software development & Cloud infrastructure support services, localisation services; such as Translation, Interpretation, Content creation, Multi lingual data creation, transcription & Annotation for training AI engines, Video subtitling and other video audio services, Data engineering, testing, scripting & tooling services and Consulting & Staffing services.
In June 2022, Fidel Softech Limited got listed on SME platform of National Stock Exchange (NSE Emerge). Since then, the company has been declaring its quarterly results and adhering to all the listing compliances.
We are ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 and ISO 9001: 2015 certified conforming to the Information Security Management System standard and Quality Management System standard.
Our customer base is spread across the globe with presence in countries like Argentina, Belgium, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dubai, Egypt, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States of America
Report to: The Chairman and Managing Director of the Company
- To ensure smooth running of the Accounts & Finance Function & related activities.
- To ensure that all the statutory requirements are duly complied
- To lead a team of 3 to achieve the company target
- To keep under close review of all legislative, regulatory and statutory developments
Key Responsibility Areas
a. Managerial and strategic responsibilities
- Being responsible for the finance team comprising of accountants and company secretary.
- Ensuring that all Financial Documentation deadlines and reporting are met for limited review disclosure and year-end activities.
- To advise executive Directors on points that may concern them and assisting in managing the company functions.
- To act as a primary point of contact and source of advice and guidance for finance team and management team for its activities in order to support the decision-making process.
- To work towards the Investor Relations and be actively involved in the Investor meetings particularly institutional investors.
- Preparation of Annual Operating Plan & Medium Term Business Plan to drive the profitable growth and budgeting activities for the company.
- Monitoring and review of monthly business performance data for Management Information and Financial reporting and analysis.
- Handling the treasury functions, preparing regular Cash flows and manages the Investment options for better ROI.
b. Financial and statutory responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day accounting and financial operations.
- Manage stakeholder (vendors, customers, employees) relationships
- Leading the payroll function of the company
- Ensuring the statutory compliance for Income Tax (including transfer pricing and
international tax laws), Goods and Service Tax and Labour laws including Provident Fund, Gratuity and Bonus laws.
- Manage the statutory and internal audits for Limited Review results and yearend financial closure.
- Attend and ensure compliances of Audit Committee meetings.
- Assisting in the SEBI disclosures for the group, Merchant Banking Compliances, FEMA disclosures and requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 10 to 12 years Post Qualification Experience (Public Limited Company exposure is preferable)
- Pleasing personality with good spoken and written English
- Ability to execute assigned responsibilities smoothly and efficiently & Self motivated
- In-depth Knowledge of SME Company compliances
- Ability to keep updated on daily basis on regular amendments and regulatory changes
- Operating knowledge of MS Office including Power Point presentations etc
- Knowledge of SEBI and Corporate Governance will be an added advantage
Qualified Chartered Accountant