Lead ServiceNow Developer in Pune, Kalyani Nagar Office. The ideal candidate will report to the Practice Head. Be responsible for the development, configuration and enhancement of the ServiceNow Platform. Must be proficient in written and verbal communication as the position requires client-facing work.
- Be fluent in ServiceNow development principles. Be able to work in a fast-paced environment focused on developing enterprise business solutions for customers. Leverage IT Service Management best practices and operate the ServiceNow platform as a shared-service on behalf of varied organizations across the entire organization. The Service Management Office has an excellent reputation for both customer service and quality and is rapidly building their practice due the increasing demand for their services.
- Must have hands-on ServiceNow development experience with assignments covering the full ServiceNow suite of products including IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, Security Operations, Customer Service, Human Resources and Business Management. Must have worked with Service Portals, widgets, pages, etc. You may be tasked with integrating with other systems at the data services level using RESTful API integration. Notably, the Service Management Office is committed to optimizing the ServiceNow platform as a means to derive high value on behalf of customers and as such requires a team player who is aligned to their mission.
Desired Qualification / certifications
- Ability to manage diverse assignments simultaneously, with a large volume of detail in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent required
- Must be Certified ServiceNow Administrator.
- Must be ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for any of the ServiceNow products.
Preferred relevant work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a developer and administrator of ServiceNow
Skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate high degree of work ethics, accountability, versatile experience, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Design, develop and test solutions built on ServiceNow platform
- Collaborate with business analysts and other developers to clarify requirements and identify ways to simplify user experience
- Adhere to internal processes and compliance requirements
- Identify and develop ways to improve the functionality offered in Service Now
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry
- Participate in daily standup meetings, regular sprint planning and review meetings
- Lead quality and testing efforts
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manage client expectations effectively
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies
- Experience in process re-engineering and automation
- Implemented business workflows
- Knowledge of data technologies that enable process automation
- Effective communication skills
- Effective team player
- Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with a variety of systems integrations such as REST and JSON
- Familiarity with web technologies such as DHTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, HTTP, JDBC and SQL
Position reports to: Practice Head
Position supervises : Teams of 4-5 members.
Travel needed : Extremely limited, only need based
Location : Fidel Softech, Pune office
Employment details : Full time and on the rolls of the Fidel Softech