Job Title: Lead Generation Manager
Job Position: Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 6-8 Years
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
- Develop and own the top of the sales funnel growth strategy that generates high quality sales leads through outbound (Account Based Marketing) and inbound channels.
- To work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- To convert the calls to new business leads and setup meetings for the sales teams.
- To set metrics and ensure that the team achieves agreed personal and departmental targets captured from calling data
- Discuss with team as well as senior management based on data and provide reports
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business
- To ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept
- To assist with other departments as required
- Mentor and manage a team of tele sales or lead gen executives and turn them into productive lead gen team that generate high volumes of new leads in a rapid manner and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
- Manage a database of leads in CRM, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to implement new processes and improvements in the sales process.
- Minimum 5-7 years of dedicated b2b Lead gen experience.
- Good to have B2B sales experience
- Hands-on and a playing manager
- Use CRM on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- A positive approach to objection handling is essential
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- We are looking for someone upbeat and organized
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:- Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM Social Networking (LinkedIn)
- Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role
- A growth mindset and passion for building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a – lets-get-it-done- attitude.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, and Product Management teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Expert in Account-based marketing in a b2b enterprise sales environment.
- Great team leadership skills and a knack for coaching and helping them to succeed.
- Opportunity to be a part of a dynamic growth focused company
- Great learning opportunities to develop new skills and understanding of cutting edge software tools and processes
- Fun-loving environment and caring team mates and inclusive culture of the company