Fidel Softech is an publicly listed ISO 9001 and ISMS 27001 certified leading LangTech services provider of Localization, IT & Consulting enabled services across multiple domains. At Fidel we work closely with fortune 500 companies as well as SMEs. To be part of the fun filled fast paced environment at Fidel, you need to be a motivated individual with keen interest to take on the next challenge.
At Fidel, we create digital experiences that help our customers connect with their audience in local languages leveraging diverse technologies. We provide localization & translation services and solutions in over 100+ languages globally as well as support diverse technologies.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Fidel Softech is looking for IT Sales Executives position, having experience in direct sales to USA, EU, APAC regions from India. The position is based in Pune.
Candidate with experience of hands-on selling to CIOs, IT managers, CMOs, Delivery managers of enterprises, product firms, system integration firms for application development, product development support, testing services and enterprise solution implementation services. Measures of success include pipeline generation, new customer development, revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales and business unit.
What you’ll do
- Introduce and sell Fidel’s competency areas such as Cloud & infra managed services, ServiceNow customization & implementation services, Data analytics & AI-ML services & Testing services, to clients
- Develop new business by cold calls, emails, working with lead gen teams and develop healthy pipeline
- Understand the client requirement and work with delivery teams to propose clients with services and solutions thereby building strong and lasting relationships
- Create collaterals and propose the clients of new services and solutions
- Make effective usage of CRM tools and ensure all leads and communication is entered into the CRM
- This is a hunter sales role position and will require growth mindset, continuous scale up and new client acquisition
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Documentation, Weekly and quarterly reports, monitoring and reporting sales related activity and performance.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Should have experience of individual revenue generation of 0.25-0.5M+ USD/ per annum
- 5+ years proven track record of enterprise level direct sales expertise into USA or Asia-Pac or EMEA territory.
- Be able to work independently as well as work as a part of a team
- Strong working knowledge of pipeline generation, email marketing campaign management and/or targeting required. Prior experience selling into the CXO, CTO highly desired.
- Proven Track record selling IT or localization services to product firms or system integration firms or IT services firm required. Solid sales skills in finding prospective customers and helping with their retention.
- Strong understanding of Consultative sales, or Value Selling Sales Methodology and ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Ability to work successfully with team, partnering with all other organizations within Fidel including Sales, Engineering, Development & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Web and Marketing technologies.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
More reasons to join Fidel
- Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization.
- Public listed firm in growth mode and opportunities to scale /grow
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to make an impact.
- Fidel is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
- Long term approach and stable environment with many long term employees.