We are looking for a Hindi Creative Writer on Contract position to join our talent pool.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent command of the Hindi language and an ability to write engaging content. They should also have an understanding of the culture, history and current trends in the Hindi language, as well as an eye for detail and an ability to produce content that meets our high standards.
Creative Writer – Hindi Native – Writers for Hindi Language who will develop and write dialogues for a smart Virtual Assistant.
- Write and edit creative dialogues for the Virtual Assistant based on trending topics, cultural events, popular festivities, and other data.
- Refresh and refine existing Virtual Assistant dialogues.
- Help the team to evolve the Virtual Assistant as a distinct, recognizable character in your language, while keeping it consistent with the general worldwide personality guidelines.
- Contribute to review dialog suggestions made by other writers.
- Translate and adapt dialogs from English into your native language.
- QA editorial responses.
Skills and knowledge:
- Self-starter with ability to execute autonomously.
- Critical reading and thinking skills.
- An interest in current events and a general thirst for knowledge.
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- A growth mindset.
- Willing to learn to use new tools.
Terms and Conditions :
- Positions will be an on contract Basis.
- Working hours: 9 hours (Monday to Friday), with Saturdays and Sundays off.
- Location – Fidel Kalyani Nagar office, Pune preferred. WFH is optional.
- Remuneration: TBD
- Degree in Translation / Linguistics / Creative Writing / Journalism or relevant work experience.
- There will be two rounds of evaluation:
- Written test
If you have the necessary experience and qualification for this position, please Apply here OR send your CV and your previous work sample at “firstname.lastname@example.org“
We look forward to hearing from you soon!