Fidel Softech is an publicly listed ISO 9001 and ISMS 27001 certified leading LangTech services provider of Localization, IT & Consulting enabled services across multiple domains. At Fidel we work closely with fortune 500 companies as well as SMEs. To be part of the fun filled fast paced environment at Fidel, you need to be a motivated individual with keen interest to take on the next challenge.
At Fidel, we create digital experiences that help our customers connect with their audience in local languages leveraging diverse technologies. We provide localization & translation services and solutions in over 100+ languages globally as well as support diverse technologies.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Our growing company is looking for a Channel partner senior executive. We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications and to apply for the position. If you don’t fill all of the qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your level of experience.
Responsibilities for channel partner manager:
- Develop a channel partner program for Localization & IT Services, lead the partner community and increase partner satisfaction while focusing on long term profitable business, reliability and trustworthy Partnership
- Partner CxO engagement – Development, investments, escalations etc
- Assess capabilities and ensure that all criteria are met
- Set growth targets, establish support structure and review and control achievement
- Drive GTM consistency and govern the partner engagement model including program structure
- Attract new partners, especially for new Services & Solutions portfolio
- Encourage Co-Marketing Activities and targeted spending in alignment with Marketing team
- Ensure integrated communications about all relevant topics to our channel landscape while leveraging new media platforms
Qualifications for channel partner manager:
- Experience developing and implementing channel programs a definite plus
- Experience in a channel marketing or sales role a definite plus
- Strong knowledge of Localization services industry or Translation industry or IT services industry with specific emphasis in sales processes preferred
- 5+ years minimum experience with channel sales programs
- Relevant Industry Knowledge with Product firms, System integrators, Service Providers, Content developers