Fidel Softech is an ISO 9001 and ISMS 27001 certified leading provider of IT, Localization and IT enabled services across multiple domains. At Fidel you will get to work on projects from fortune 500 companies like Amazon, Automation Anywhere, IBM, Tik Tok, SAP and others. To be part of the fun filled fast paced environment at Fidel, you need to be a motivated individual with keen interest to take on the next challenge.
At Fidel, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers to bring ideas to life. We provide translation services and products in over 100+ languages globally, our unique custom development and product development services help clients develop localized software to reach millions of new customers, our technology services help some of world’s most popular digital assistants talk intelligently in your language.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Fidel Softech is looking for an AVP Sales Head position, having experience in direct sales to USA, EU, APAC regions from India. The position is based in Pune.
Candidate with hands-on sales experience selling to CIOs, IT managers, CMOs, Delivery managers of enterprises, product firms, system integration firms for application development, product development support, testing services and enterprise solution implementation services. Measures of success include pipeline generation, new customer development, revenue booked and realized, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales and business unit.
What you’ll do
- Build a sales team by hiring junior, mid-level team members and ensure sales process, SOPs, sales book. Hire and setup team and decide metrics and targets which are measurable.
- Contribute as a hands-on sales manager by managing pipeline through email, phone & direct mail campaigns. Perform outbound contact to acquire new customers to sell Fidel’s services.
- New customer acquisition- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to closing
- Setup Process, metrics and CRM tools for customer contact registration, track down the customer onboarding process through the CRM tools
- Put together the lead generation team and a partner network
- Be a playing manager and takes personal sales responsibility
- Lead / motivate team members through communication and follow-ups
- Build strong, lasting relationships with acquired customers by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities and deliver engaging and winning proposals.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Track, monitor and report sales related activity and performance.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Should have experience of revenue generation of 4 million+ USD/ per annum
- 15+ years proven track record of enterprise level direct sales expertise into USA, EU territory.
- Be able to work independently & lead a sales and marketing team
- Strong working knowledge of pipeline generation, email marketing campaign management and/or targeting required. Prior experience selling into the CXO, CTO highly desired.
- Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Solutions required. Solid sales skills in finding prospective customers and helping with their retention.
- Strong understanding of Value Selling Sales Methodology as well as the ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully with team, partnering with all other organizations within Fidel including Sales, Engineering, Development & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Web and Marketing technologies.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
More reasons to join Fidel
- Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization.
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to make an impact.
- Fidel is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
- Long term approach and stable environment with many long term employees