1. Important: The ideal candidate should have a flair for Sales, should possess business acumen, should be able to easily understand client requirements, and focus on increasing revenue with existing Localization Client Accounts. Candidates with similar experience in the Localization industry would be preferred, since basic knowledge of Localization services is needed for interacting with client contacts.
2. Important: Candidate should have good communication skills, both written and verbal since the role requires the person to communicate extensively with clients located both within India and abroad. Good email writing skills with an eye for grammar coupled with use of language/words with focus on convincing clients to consider Fidel for their project requirements.
3. Candidate should have good negotiation and bargaining skills for convincing client contacts to accept our proposed rates or alternatively remain calculative for judging whether client offered rates provides us with a decent profit margin.
4. Candidate should be pro-active, positive in approach, understand his/her role in the organizational hierarchy and work towards meeting desired target revenues with different client accounts. Additionally, should have forecasting skills and should come up with innovative methods for achieving desired targets.
5. Basic knowledge of geography, countries, cultures, languages, time-zones, currencies, etc. Additionally should be a quick learner, be proactive and dynamic to quickly close open requests from clients.
6. Tech-savvy with ability to chat with client contacts on Skype and other Instant Messengers, whenever required. Should be easily able to establish a relation with client contacts via business websites like LinkedIn, references, etc.
7. Candidate should be proficient using MS-Excel while preferably have some exposure working on CRM tools. Should be able to prepare monthly, weekly, yearly reports to be shared with Top Management. Should be able to arrive at comparative analysis for showcasing the growth rate with assigned client accounts. Should also be aware of Localization CAT tools, analysis, methodologies, etc. used in Localization industry for preparing rates and quotes to be presented to clients.
8. Candidate should be able to follow defined guidelines from clients for empaneling resources for their project requirements which may include screening of resource profiles, establishing communication with internal VM and PM teams, getting tests completed and sharing results with PM teams
9. Candidate should be in the forefront for arranging calls between client contacts and resources for resolving issues related with assigned project-work. Also, arrange to get project-related trainings, tests, etc. completed with resources as per client requirements.
10. Candidate should hold weekly meetings with PM teams working on specific client accounts to understand if there are any issues that need to be addressed to client, basically with an intention to ensure smooth and healthy functioning of the client account.
11. Candidate should be open to stretch his/her working hours, should attend to emails even during late evenings and will be responsible for communication with client contacts across different time-zones. Candidate should be able to work under stress and should have problem-solving ability to understand issues and work towards arriving at solutions.
12. Candidate should be receptive to changes in organizational functions, new areas of business, cost-saving initiatives, etc. while personally have in-built behavioral attributes like time-management, people management skills, punctuality at work, desire to learn and excel in the current job function, etc.